Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2015 6:09 pm  #1

Can't see my FlagCounter - but others see it.

Hey there...hope you guys can help me. I have a FlagCounter cause its really interesting to know. I use firefox. Until yesterday i always saw the counter...not i can't see it anymore...but visitors see it!? I haven't changed anything.

Anyone an idea what up there?

Thanks a lot!
ReMö

March 12, 2015 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Can't see my FlagCounter - but others see it.

Could you provide the URL?

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 12, 2015 6:19 pm  #3

You can't see it...its in an social community stuff...you need to be logged in to see my profile.

March 12, 2015 6:22 pm  #4

You should check whether your browser settings have been amended. The settings may don't allow external images to be loaded.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

March 12, 2015 6:25 pm  #5

By the way...i'm from Munich..

Last edited by Jens (March 12, 2015 6:27 pm)

March 12, 2015 6:27 pm  #6

The forum language is English. I send you a private message.

March 13, 2015 6:28 am  #7

Issue resolved. It was abrowser settings problem.

Board footera

Flag Counter