Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2015 10:11 am  #1

Flag Counter Management section

I can't find the Flag Counter Management section and the only flags that show up are U.S and Canada, would anyone please help a noob

February 19, 2015 10:24 am  #2

Re: Flag Counter Management section

The access to the management section should be at the right part of the top menu above the "Newest Country" flag.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

February 19, 2015 10:44 am  #3

"I can't find the Flag Counter Management section"

Take into account what Jens said, but also consider you only have acces to it if you have registered your counter (with mail and password)

"the only flags that show up are U.S and Canada"

Not sure what you mean here

February 19, 2015 1:57 pm  #4

Okay that's what I have done wrong , I purchased my flag counter but did not register it. I don't see a way to register my counter in the purchase email is there another way to register a payed version ?

Only us and Canada flags are showing up (like in the free version )on my website, I think I need to change this in the counter management, but could be wrong.
My site: http:/um4dbro.us
Thank you for helping!

Last edited by Honda_V65 (February 19, 2015 2:12 pm)

February 19, 2015 2:46 pm  #5

Yea u can register the counter afterwards but you need to get in touch with admin

If you meant you only had US and CA flags then you now also have one from IT

"http:/um4dbro.us" I really thought I was getting trolled here

February 19, 2015 3:15 pm  #6

Thank you! I will do that, I just seen your flag show up, now I'm really bummed, google analytics has been giving me some bad information.

Last edited by Honda_V65 (February 19, 2015 3:17 pm)

February 28, 2015 2:09 pm  #7

respect,
I should help, I tried to correct it but I do not know how.
When I'm on my page qrz.com put Flagcounter else is samo12 flag and two columns.
I have a lot of visits but only shows 12 flags.
Last year I was one visitor deleted by mistake where I had a lot of flags.
We now see that for someone who can change the maximum of 250 flags and eight columns, enter the qrz.com my page and I fix it.
I'll send my password qrz.com one who can we do it.
I would be very grateful.
my email is a a.sadmir@live.com
thanks in advance

February 28, 2015 2:17 pm  #8

what? just look at your counter image and edit it to your liking

example with mine
http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/XSGI/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_000000/columns_8/maxflags_251/viewers_3/labels_1/pageviews_0/flags_0/
the number after "columns_" is number of columns
the number after "maxflags_" is max number of flags

February 28, 2015 2:31 pm  #9

code error.please re-copy your code.

the answer I age when I tried to get in on this link.
if mozeste teaches you and do ok and if not does not matter.
thank you

February 28, 2015 2:53 pm  #10

You should modify the link provided by B3ckie with the details of your counter. That's all what you should do.

You must not use the code of B3ckie. He shows how it look like using his counter. Your counter details should be different.

By the way, I found 5 counters assigned to your email address. It would be rather difficult to provide a more specific support as long as you don't provide your QRZ profile site and the specific counter details.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter