Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2015 3:40 am  #1

Same count on all pages ???

I have pro but whatever I do I cannot generate a NEW counter, that is, one that does not show any counts on a new page.

I wa hoping that each of my pages would show unique counts, I suppose it can but I am unable to do it.

I follow the link given on my pro notification, but seemingly only get directed to the free counter ????

Kindly help

February 10, 2015 5:59 am  #2

Re: Same count on all pages ???

If you need independant statistics for each of your sites you would need different counters for each site. That is the reason why you have been forwarded to the free counter section if you request a new counter.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

February 10, 2015 7:03 am  #3

Perhaps I misunderstand.

Example..I have one site,e.g (ajs511.org) it contains a number of subsites ??? e.g. cachingfornew.ajs511.org, and similar, I hoped that each subsite (page) would have an independant counter.

Also on my geocaching caches, I have many caches, and again hoped to have different statististics for each visit.

What am I doing wrong please, or more to the point could you kindly list the procedure ?

Thanks And regards

Sysyphus.

February 10, 2015 8:20 am  #4

See, Flag Counter is simply an image which a visitor of your site sees and by displaying the counter the visit will be counted.
If you like independant counters for each site than you have to apply for different counters.

So, my proposal is:
1. Use the pro counter for the site which seems to be the most important site for you.
2. Register free counters for each subpage you like. But that could cause unnessecary workload for the management of the different counters. It is up to you.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter