Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2014 12:18 pm  #1

Your Visitors' Operating Systems(mobile devices: ipad & android etc)

Hi,

I can see in the visitor log that there's a (pie) chart displaying what percentage of visitors are using:
Windows 7(44.5%)
Apple iphone(20.9%)
Mac OS X(18.6%)
Windows 8(14.5%)
Others(1.5%)

I guess my question is what about ipads and android tyoe mobile devices, I am starting to see a lot more traffic from these type of mobile devices/smart phones and I would like to know if there is a was of seeing how much exactly as of lately(or is it only possible to view your overall history?)
The reason being is I want to make my page more mobile friendly and I'd like to know the exact statistics if they are actually available.

Thanks in advance for all help and suggestions.

Pad

EDIT: P.s. I forgot to add that.. from viewing my visitor log, the "Others(1.5%)", I can say that the amount of traffic I've gotten from android and ipad operating systems in the past year alone should be a lot more than 1.5%
I have had my flag since may 2012 and I upgraded to a pro account 11 months ago.

Last edited by Pad (December 30, 2014 12:26 pm)

December 31, 2014 4:29 pm  #2

Re: Your Visitors' Operating Systems(mobile devices: ipad & android etc)

Hi Pad,

The charts are based on the last 250,000 visitors as shown in your visitor log.  Unfortunately, we do not have a way currently of seeing information based on fewer visitors than that, but you should be able to get a general idea if you browse through the pages of your traffic.  It might be useful to choose the "Show New Visitors Only" option when doing so.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

December 31, 2014 9:31 pm  #3

Re: Your Visitors' Operating Systems(mobile devices: ipad & android etc)

Hi,

I see, that is a useful tip.

Just a thought, I don't suppose there is a way of exporting/downloading my entire visitor log in a csv or some sort of database file so that I can just open the file with an editor like notepad or wordpad and search the word android or ipad etc, that way, I'll be told how many occurances there are of that world(hense how many hits), I could do the same for all platforms and compare.

Board footera

Flag Counter