Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2010 11:19 am  #1

I Want the Truth Out - Not Flags In

I don't make money off of my blogs, so I don't care as much about collecting flags as I do about getting some little known truth out.  My blogs are directed toward the U.S., but they really pertain to the world.

In my lostliberty blog you'll see a post "New World Order - Death of America."  It contains a map and plan from 1941-42 that shows how the world is to be organized.  Would it surprise you to know that the fate of Eastern Europe had already been determined before the U.S. entered the war?  That China was to be the dominant, if not only, power in Asia?  In "Regionalism - Death of the American System" you'll see plans to eliminate the State and local governments in the U.S.  It's designed to prepare us for merger into a world government.  Look it over carefully and see if you can see a similar plan being carried out in your own country.

I've listed some of the people responsible for most of the problems, not only in America, but the world.  In "Rhodes and His Scholars" I show some information that can easily lead to the conclusion that the sun never sets on the British Empire.  It's just gone underground.

If nobody from your country has visited my blogs, then you'll leave a flag, but it's more important that you take information with you.

Last edited by PhreedomPhan (March 16, 2010 11:19 am)

March 16, 2010 11:27 am  #2

Re: I Want the Truth Out - Not Flags In

That is a dead set interesting blog, visited from Australia.

March 16, 2010 12:33 pm  #3

llandewi wrote:

That is a dead set interesting blog, visited from Australia.

Thanks!  I didn't understand blogging when I set it up.  I wanted to get out as much of the information I'd had for many years and put too much in the early posts.  Those earlies have most of the good info.  I usually recommend that anyone interested copy it to their own files.

That's is a fantastic website you have.  I think I saw myself blinking from Philadelphia on the globe.  I'm actually in Bristol Twp, Bucks County but my ISP broadcasts from Phila.

March 16, 2010 5:16 pm  #4

Interesting reading, even for a norwegian guy

March 16, 2010 5:21 pm  #5

Excellent stuff!

If you're interested in althistory, you might have a look at my pages. Otherwise, here's your first flag from PL!

March 16, 2010 7:03 pm  #6

RESPECT!!! Very interesting!!!

P.S.

Visited!!! ;-)

March 16, 2010 7:41 pm  #7

Balut, neat photos.  Are they from your travels?

Jan, that's cheating.  I take it you're using that Polish ISP from the Netherlands.  I did have visitors from Poland before, but that counter died.  This is the most reliable counter I've had although I originally made the mistake of using the same code in both blogs so a visitor to one shows up in the other also.

I am interested in alternate history, but more in the real history that doesn't show up in the media or "official" history from the academic world.  That NWO map is real.  It was likely the work of the World Federalists funded largely by Carnegie.

Forget synthetic language.  I wanted to try to relearn some German so I could read Alles Schall und Rauch, but just couldn't do it.  No time.  In forty years I have had no occasion to speak German.  For most Americans, foreign languages are useless.  We don't encounter enough people who don't speak English.

High Spirits, I'm afraid my inability to speak German applies to reading your site.  Also, while I have diverse musical taste, my mp3 has a variety from Chuck Berry to Viennese Waltzes, I don't think yours would do much for me.  I do have some songs by Gitte, Lolita, and Lale Anderson.

Last edited by PhreedomPhan (March 16, 2010 9:46 pm)

March 16, 2010 7:51 pm  #8

PhreedomPhan wrote:

Yes thats right. I had a 6 months trip starting with the trassiberian railway from Moscow to Beijing.

This was back in the early 90`s and I had a bad camera so many pictures was with bad quality.

March 16, 2010 9:59 pm  #9

Balut Power wrote:

PhreedomPhan wrote:

Yes thats right. I had a 6 months trip starting with the trassiberian railway from Moscow to Beijing.

This was back in the early 90`s and I had a bad camera so many pictures was with bad quality.

That's great!  I worked for Pan Am back in the 60's [Man!  Am I that old?].  Flew around the world for $128.40.  Had to go through the Orient in a hurry because I'd written my own ticket that was only supposed to be good for 30 days.  I wanted to be in Europe where I knew my way around a little better if the manager black-listed my ticket.  I spent 11 months bicycling and hitch-hiking through Europe with about 3-4 months working for the Army Post Exchange in Stuttgart.  I also flew to the capitals of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland courtesy of a low cost inter-liner tour with SAS.  Can't beat traveling.

Last edited by PhreedomPhan (March 16, 2010 10:01 pm)

March 16, 2010 10:09 pm  #10

PhreedomPhan wrote:

Balut Power wrote:

PhreedomPhan wrote:

That's great!  I worked for Pan Am back in the 60's [Man!  Am I that old?].  Flew around the world for $128.40.  Had to go through the Orient in a hurry because I'd written my own ticket that was only supposed to be good for 30 days.  I wanted to be in Europe where I knew my way around a little better if the manager black-listed my ticket.  I spent 11 months bicycling and hitch-hiking through Europe with about 3-4 months working for the Army Post Exchange in Stuttgart.  I also flew to the capitals of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland courtesy of a low cost inter-liner tour with SAS.  Can't beat traveling.

Now I`m waiting for my next trips, Thailand in May and Philippines in September

Board footera

Flag Counter