Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2014 2:13 pm  #1

14 Flagfan with map disappeard

For Jeremy :
What it happened :
All was working perfectly. Since ten days, i do not see anymore the world map which stay blank. All others are working fine : all pages (overview, details, today, yesterday and history) but world map stays blank. Equal on 2 different computers with XP and Seven. Cookies cleared. No virus, no spyware. And that is not only on MY 4 flagcounters but on ALL flagcounters. I did not change Internet options. I really do not understand. May be you get an idea? Thank you.

April 11, 2014 5:31 am  #2

Re: 14 Flagfan with map disappeard

Hi flagfan,

Do you have Javascript enabled?  Can you clear your browser's history/cache?

Do you see a map on this page? http://www.w3schools.com/googleapi/default.asp

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 11, 2014 9:12 am  #3

It seems to be Java. What i found on the console (equal on all flagmap): I try to re install Java and will say you. For information : Java is working fine in other sites.
Thanx a lot.[color=red !important]Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyB9aqCZQ1Zlv9hODz4RY4ZQPzszQd_lqR4&sensor=false[/color]Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined (index):15
I
NO ! It did not change anything. Of course, I yet cleaned all browsers (IE & Chrome)? May be it's an external cause : quality of internet connection. I don't know... So disapointed. I miss my maps !

Last edited by flagfan (April 11, 2014 9:28 am)

April 13, 2014 8:48 am  #4

Problem solved. It is a problem of internet connexion.
I tried with a 3G key and it works perfectly.
With my fixed line, it does not. But I don't know why and my provider said all is normal ! Thank to you all for help.

Board footera

Flag Counter