Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2014 2:22 pm  #1

All is ok but flag map disappeard

I have a problem : all is working perfectly but the last page of information where the flags appears on a world map is blank and when the mouse is scrolling, the world map seems not to exist. Before, when scrolling, the map was zooming. It is like the map doens't exist any more. Problem since ten days now. The same problem on different computers and on my 4 flagcounters on 4 different blogs. No virus, no spyware, nothing special. I did not modify anything. An idea ?

April 9, 2014 6:55 pm  #2

Re: All is ok but flag map disappeard

Well, what I said at the other topic, it is hard to provide assistance without having a look on the site where the counter is.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 9, 2014 7:15 pm  #3

And as he said in the other topic, he can't see ANY flag map, which means it's not a problem of his own.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

April 10, 2014 5:05 pm  #4

okee

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter