Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2014 12:37 am  #1

Problem with my flag counter

I set up a flag counter on my tumblr blog back in early January, and it had worked fine until some time ago. So my problem is, each time I visit my own blog the flag counter registers me as a new visitor and adds me to the main list of visitors, so it now looks like many people have visited my blog from my own country - but it's me who has visited it so many times. Can you help me?

P.S. In case I decide to rearrange my tumblr and use new design, won't my stats of the flag counter be reset and lost?

April 2, 2014 12:48 am  #2

Re: Problem with my flag counter

Hi Val_Lurex,

Please see the discussion here about repeat visitor changes: http://flagcounter.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=15568

Your stats won't be lost if you make a backup copy of your code.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 28, 2014 8:06 pm  #3

Flag does not show up!
First congratulations to this Flag Counter site. Then, according to my blog statistics someone today from India visited me, but the Flag is not shown.  Same happended some days ago with a visit from Venezuela.  Thank you. 

April 28, 2014 10:26 pm  #4

Hi Carlos,

Please ensure you have added your counter to each and every page that your blog statistics are tracking.  We can only count visits that load a Flag Counter image.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter