Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2014 3:13 pm  #1

Something is going wrong

Something is going wrong with this flag counter. I was in Sint Marteen and I visited my own blog many times and from many places using different internet providers. I was in Mc Donald, 3 hotels, police station and airport. Very interesting , every taxi offer free internet for costumers. After all , I received flags from Florida, California, Kentuky and Curacao. For one day, I visited St. Barthelemy with no result for my flag collection. Other day I was in Saba and the same result. Finaly I was in Anguilla and I receive a flag from ...Antigua and Barbuda. So, tell me please what country I must wisit for my missing flags.

February 15, 2014 3:39 pm  #2

Re: Something is going wrong

Well, that's not FC's fault. Go tell the providers to correctly assign countries to IPs. And those small countries are very often provided with satellite connection which might show up as literally ANYTHING.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

February 15, 2014 4:37 pm  #3

Oh, and you'll NEVER get Barthelemy in a regular way.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

February 15, 2014 6:25 pm  #4

At least I hope you liked your travel

March 1, 2014 6:01 pm  #5

holland25 wrote:

Well, that's not FC's fault. Go tell the providers to correctly assign countries to IPs. And those small countries are very often provided with satellite connection which might show up as literally ANYTHING.

OK. But my blog  have its own counter and I have 35 pageviews from Sint Maarten and another 37 from Saint Martin and that is the true.

Thank you B3ckie I liked my travel indeed, you can see some photos on my blogspot.

Board footera

Flag Counter