Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2014 12:22 am  #81

Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

PhreedomPhan wrote:

Just saw this on the morning "news."  Reducing the consumption of beef and dairy products is crucial to stopping "global warming."  There are those in the upper echelons who have been touting population reduction for a long time.  Global starvation may be their technique to accomplish this.  Fewer people will mean few emissions, but it won't dent the natural global warming we're experiencing.

Rick I was only asking about your consistency as it is posted here.

If there are less cows then there will be less farts. That should translate to less hot air.   I smell an ice age.

And to the other poster.  Trusting the UN is like trusting a bank robber with you wallet.

April 3, 2014 12:45 am  #82

"Rick I was only asking about your consistency as it is posted here."

Mark, I was not inconsistent if you followed the link. I can understand your concern if you've had problems before with links, but I don't think you've a right to criticize my comment without following it up.  I've been fighting the NWO's international, national, State, and local schemes for over 40 years.  If I didn't use sarcasm and humor on occasion, I'd be as crazy as my enemies say I am.

I don't care how much you reduce the farts in the meadows the "parties" will still find plenty in the cities and towns to fill their ranks, and, like Al Gore, the hot air they put out will be enough to heat the whole galaxy.

April 25, 2014 9:23 am  #83

The effects of global warming can currently be observed across the globe. As a result of greenhouse gas emissions, natural cycles and events, the world’s average temperature has risen by 0.8 degrees Celsius. This temperature change has already had a drastic effect across the Earth on precipitation patterns, animal migration and ecosystems.

April 25, 2014 1:06 pm  #84

I wouldn't argue that the world is not warming.  But I don't believe for a minute it's man made.  Those with wealth and power, observing the warming, saw this as another opportunity for "crisis management" to further fulfill their lust for money and power.

May 7, 2014 4:57 pm  #85

The change I would like to see is the corporate gangsters who are making a fortune out of the psuedo man-made global warming in jail where they belong.

May 10, 2014 11:28 pm  #86

PhreedomPhan wrote:

The change I would like to see is the corporate gangsters who are making a fortune out of the psuedo man-made global warming in jail where they belong.

Perhaps but my first pick would Al Gore, at least he's a gangster.  Has any one man made more money from the hoax than him?

May 10, 2014 11:29 pm  #87

Mark K wrote:

PhreedomPhan wrote:

Perhaps but my first pick would be Al Gore, at least he's a gangster.  Has any one man made more money from the hoax than him?

May 20, 2014 7:54 am  #88

Come on guys, just last week there was a report about Arctic Sea Ice melting faster than expected. There is every reason to believe that humankind is responsible..

PhreedomPhan, you got it all wrong. The money is in doing nothing about global warming. It's more likely that the efforts to discredit the idea of man made global warming is due to economic concerns. No one has anything to gain financially by implementing expensive economic reforms. And as a last note, the oil lobby is quite a bit stronger than the environmentalist lobby.. 

Last edited by TheWalkerz (May 20, 2014 7:57 am)

Professional Web Site: Guided Tours in Israel

May 22, 2014 7:52 pm  #89

You got it all wrong, Walkerz.  The money (and power) is in controlling world production and in reducing the standard of living for us peons and the banker lobby behind it dwarfs the oil lobby.Back in 2009 Obama nominated Robert Hormats, vice-chairman of Goldman Sachs, to be an Undersecretary of State for Economic, Energy and Agriculture. Hormats is expected to be the lead diplomat in economic negotiations with China and India. China is known to be a polluter on an enormous scale and India is not far behind. Maybe it was just a coincidence that at about that time Goldman Sachs bought $1 million in carbon assets. Did the firm plan to make a killing selling these to the Chinese, or was the plan to sell them to the U.S. Taxpayer to give to the Chinese? My guess is the latter.

Later, Forbes wrote of the formation by Blood and Gore (how appropriate) of an investment firm to specialize in carbon assets. They were counting heavily on passage of "Cap and Trade." Apparently, their losses were sizable. David Blood was, BTW, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management. Seems Goldman has its fingers in every pie, directly or indirectly.

It's also interesting to note that Gore's billionaire buddy, Jeffery Skoll's Participant Media produced Gore’s frightening 2006 fictional horror film,“An Inconvenient Truth”.

So much for big money opposing the global warming propaganda. They will be the big gainers in both money and power if the people are suckered into believing the horseshit.

June 15, 2015 9:34 am  #90

Global warming is a serious problem. 
Furthermore, it is in our best interest to at least assume that it is real, because if it is and nothing is done about it, the effects will be devastating. Many coastal cities flooded, famines, droughts, flood, extreme wether, etc.

- M Clasper
Martial artist, composer, pianist and blogger at Counter Creationist

Board footera

Flag Counter