Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2013 12:01 am  #71

Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

PhreedomPhan wrote:

To stop global warming we should all write a letter to God. A suggested letter follows.

Dear God,
Please stop warming the Earth. We, the people, are getting blamed for it to justify the schemes of the politicians and their superrich benefactors to steal more of our money and freedom.
Thanks from one not so egotistical to believe that man can destroy what a god has created.

Nooo !!!! Don't do that !
We had in Poland very dry summer of 96 and low snow in winter 96/97 and some religious maniacs wrote the letter and ... in July 97 we had a horrible flood not only in Poland, but from Bulgaria to Netherland.
You know he works in macro scale. If He read "My Lord is too warm in Europe" He switch off heating and next Ice Age is on.

My photo profile (modelmayhem.com)

June 18, 2013 11:38 am  #72

The rise in the average temperature of our planet as a whole—and climate change—the complex ways Earth's ecosystems respond. The evidence-based conclusion of scientists around the world is that global warming due to human activity is happening. The mounting data from real-world observations and the projections of future changes from reality-tested climate models have provoked a variety of actions and reactions from all levels of society. These actions boil down to three basic responses.

October 9, 2013 7:34 am  #73

Global warming is a widespread and rising environmental problem these days. Echo unfriendly human behaviours and processes are the main causes for this.

March 31, 2014 2:35 pm  #74

We can't stop it because we aren't causing it.  Man made global warming is a product of the board rooms of the worlds largest corporation who stand to make great financial gains from "fighting" it and the governments they own who will greatly increase their power over us.

March 31, 2014 10:37 pm  #75

PhreedomPhan wrote:

We can't stop it because we aren't causing it.  Man made global warming is a product of the board rooms of the worlds largest corporation who stand to make great financial gains from "fighting" it and the governments they own who will greatly increase their power over us.

Ok, I don't get it or perhaps I'm mised your meaning.  In your above post #69 you stated "I posted incontrovertible proof that global warming is man made in my blog. " Now you are say we arent't causing it. I agree with this post not the former.  Golbal warming or as I like to call it Gore-bull warming is mostly a hoax created by profiteers.  See my post #68

March 31, 2014 11:21 pm  #76

This whole forum is screwed up.  I keep getting messages that say people posted here and then I'm told the msg is obsolete.  Now I can't even get to my post #69.  Didn't I put this link in it?

http://phreedomphan-americasenemies.blogspot.com/2010/03/incontrovertible-proof-global-warming.html

April 1, 2014 4:48 am  #77

PhreedomPhan wrote:

This whole forum is screwed up.  I keep getting messages that say people posted here and then I'm told the msg is obsolete.  Now I can't even get to my post #69.  Didn't I put this link in it?

http://phreedomphan-americasenemies.blogspot.com/2010/03/incontrovertible-proof-global-warming.html

Not sure what to say. The forum works perfectly for me.  No offense or disrepect indeneded.  I've been around since DOS 1.0 I've learned years ago there are potential hidden agendas to links.  My rule, copy and paste the link to Notepad then open a new browser to view the link.  99.9% of the time I don't make the effort for blogs.  Sorry, I didn't make the effort.

April 1, 2014 7:26 am  #78

If you didn't follow my link, then you have no right to question my consistency.

April 1, 2014 4:57 pm  #79

Since an absolute world government has long been the motivation behind those who created and promote the U.N., it isn't surprising to find the U.N. supporting junk science that will increase its power over us.  Here's a power grab that can be spread all over the globe.

April 2, 2014 2:38 pm  #80

Just saw this on the morning "news."  Reducing the consumption of beef and dairy products is crucial to stopping "global warming."  There are those in the upper echelons who have been touting population reduction for a long time.  Global starvation may be their technique to accomplish this.  Fewer people will mean few emissions, but it won't dent the natural global warming we're experiencing.

Board footera

Flag Counter