Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2010 9:49 am #61

Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

You are right exaa,
All this disasters causing Global warming....
With a growing population of over 6 billion, 60% living within 60 miles of the ocean, we know that human actions are, in fact, causing problems. The ocean is a very sensitive ecosystem and is now showing signs of imbalance from chronic overuse and abuse.
There is no question as to whether or not there is a naturally occurring greenhouse effect. It helps to regulate the temperature of our planet. Without it, earth would be a much colder place.
Scientists have been able to link previous global temperature fluctuations to the natural changing amount of carbon dioxide (carbon cycle).  However scientific evidence is now indicating that human activities such as burning coal, oil, gas, and the clearing and burning of forests have released too much carbon and other heat trapping gasses thereby disrupting the natural cycle. "But certainly the evidence we have today shows we do have global warming, and that most of this is due to human action,"
http://www.globalwarmingsurvivalcenter.com/

January 30, 2012 6:07 pm #62

That it is in today's world of global warming is increasing day by day, its vry big problem. We have to take some measures to reduce and save our planet. Save our planet only we can help themselves.

January 30, 2012 7:15 pm #63

The last science reports I read said all of the planets near the sun were experiencing warming due largely to very high solar activity.  Right now there is a solar storm going on that could play havoc with our communications system - almost anything electronic for that matter.  There is also evidence of the Earth beginning to experience a pole shift.  That isn't the magnetic poles, but the axis poles.  If that happens, much of the inhabited earth will be underwater, but it has nothing to do with man made warming.  Maybe we should do something.  Perhaps if we send enough rockets to the sun with water to cool it down we could stop the warming.  Maybe if we all just stand on one edge of our respective continents, we can rebalance the earth and stop the polar shifting.

February 24, 2012 7:40 pm #64

That's what the political hacks have been telling us in order to get more control of our lives and steal our money with phony programs to "fight global warming."  Just what can I do to stop the warming of the earth by increased solar activity?  Stop sunbathing?

There's another factor involved.  Some scientists are saying the earth's axis poles are shifting.  Potential disaster from that far exceeds that predicted from "global warming."  I wonder if we can stop it if we all lean to one side.

July 2, 2012 12:29 pm #65

johngray wrote:

But how do we stop this kind of things that are happening world.

I don't know.  But I don't think we can stop nature by submitting to the "global warming" scams of politicians and bureaucrats designed to extract money from us under the pretext of extracting heat from the planet.  Maybe if we could get them all to shut up we put an end to a major source of hot air.

September 16, 2012 6:51 pm #66

PhreedomPhan wrote:

johngray wrote:

I don't know.  But I don't think we can stop nature by submitting to the "global warming" scams of politicians and bureaucrats designed to extract money from us under the pretext of extracting heat from the planet.  Maybe if we could get them all to shut up we put an end to a major source of hot air.

The overall temprature of the universe is rising and on earth Global Warming and green house gases is one of the main cause. This was once scam but now it had been proved .

September 17, 2012 3:11 pm #67

jhoomyadam012 wrote:

The overall temprature of the universe is rising and on earth Global Warming and green house gases is one of the main cause. This was once scam but now it had been proved .

My question would be, “Who proved it?"   It would be nice to think we had incorruptible sources for our “scientific"  facts, but the truth is super money can buy the “facts"  it wants to support its quest for more power and wealth.

I know it is said that the other planets close to our sun have also experienced warming.  This has been caused by greater solar activity.  I believe the Earth may well be wariming.  I just don't believe the warming is man made.

Two answers to the “greenhouse"  gas stories.  Supposedly, some of these geniuses had ships at sea pumping out steam to create clouds to block the sun.  This was to help cool the Earth, but water vapor is one of the “greenhouse"  gases.  It allows solar rays to pass through, but then doesn't let reflected heat pass back out.  The other part of the story was carbon dioxide.  We were told a thick layer of CO2 had accumulated in the upper atmosphere and this, too, was allowing sun rays to pass through to the Earth but not out again.  I don't know if they're still pushing this nonsense.  Too many people pointed out that CO2 is substantially heavier than air so it couldn't accumulate at high altitudes.  It would drop down.  Try an easy experiment at home.  Pour some vegetable oil in a glass and then try to put a layer of water on the top and keep it there.

Last edited by PhreedomPhan (September 17, 2012 3:12 pm)

September 18, 2012 2:39 am #68

jhoomyadam012 wrote:

PhreedomPhan wrote:

johngray wrote:

No it is not.  Fact: the earth has been cooling over the last 5 years.  Interesting, the experts were predicting an Ice Age in 1972.  This phenomenon is known as cyclic. 

Fact: CO2 levels have remained very close to 300 parts per million for a century.  If CO2 levels were to increase the earth would experience significant growth, specifically in food production.  Also don’t be fooled by the declining glaciers most of the images have been photshopped.

The only thing that has been proved is, much of data is bogus by those that want to profit by the global warming scam.  Ever heard of Al Gore?

September 18, 2012 3:47 am #69

I posted incontrovertible proof that global warming is man made in my blog.  (Do not click on the image.  Google or someone is playing games and clicks ping a site I suspect is a commercial or government spy site.)
http://phreedomphan-americasenemies.blogspot.com/2010/03/incontrovertible-proof-global-warming.html

October 11, 2012 8:49 am #70

Good discussion!

Board footera

Flag Counter