Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2010 8:10 am  #11

Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

dhaval wrote:

When the world is create same the world is end. Global warming on the world is very big issue for all country and this responsibility are not a leader of country but each people of country.All together understand the issue how to save our climate and other bad thing we do which is harmless to our world stop them. When every person understand about global warming that time we save the world other wise one day global warming end the world.

==================
this is very cool write i think, thanks dhaval 

[img]www.brigade.herobo.com/6.JPG[/img]
please: www.masterz.webatu.com
Free AntiVirus For PC And Notebook : www.brigade.herobo.com

March 4, 2010 8:12 am  #12

blub002 wrote:

Just a few numbers for the "believers" CO2 have a proportion of around 0,038% in the atmosphere so and how much of thats is produced from the human? i think it was around ~5 % so, it must be around 0,002% or similar. So this 0,002 % should change the whole climate in the whole world?
Dont get me wrong i am not against to planting tree´s and hold the environment clean, i just say the world will not die if we dont do it.

=========
is true if we continue to fight and fight against those people who are not responsible, we would be spared, ty

March 4, 2010 12:51 pm  #13

yes , its a great problem for the world today global warming is increasing day by day and its a vry large problem. we have to adopt some measures to reduce it and to save our earth. by saving our earth then only we can save ourselves.
thanks for creating this thread and its a great start towards this problem.

March 4, 2010 7:05 pm  #14

exaa wrote:

blub002 wrote:

Just a few numbers for the "believers" CO2 have a proportion of around 0,038% in the atmosphere so and how much of thats is produced from the human? i think it was around ~5 % so, it must be around 0,002% or similar. So this 0,002 % should change the whole climate in the whole world?
Dont get me wrong i am not against to planting tree´s and hold the environment clean, i just say the world will not die if we dont do it.

=========
is true if we continue to fight and fight against those people who are not responsible, we would be spared, ty

I am not sure if you have read or understand what i am wrote or maybe i dont understand what you have write but, in my post before i have wrote thats it is almost impossible thats CO2 change the climate. How a user before this post said is thats the temperature go up and down in a natural cycles. So "global warming" is more a fairy-tale as the reality.

Dont believe everything what the TV tell you.

and why do you will "fight" the "not responsible" did you not think everyone can think what they want?

March 4, 2010 7:21 pm  #15

Global warming is a myth. The Earth naturally goes through periods of warming and cooling, it always has.

Khackdrums

March 5, 2010 12:04 pm  #16

March 12, 2010 3:23 am  #17

65 degrees yesterday in Ohio!

March 12, 2010 4:14 am  #18

SCarlisle wrote:

65 degrees yesterday in Ohio!

oh my god... really? and how now?

March 14, 2010 3:03 pm  #19

khackdrums wrote:

Global warming is a myth. The Earth naturally goes through periods of warming and cooling, it always has.

Khackdrums

You’re not the Obamadroid I thought you were. I pegged you as an Obamabot but looks like I’m wrong because only the suck-ups believe the falsified evidence produced by the so-called experts.

To be clear, since the 70’s the earth has warmed. No question there.  But in the early 70’s the same so-called experts were predicting an ice-age.

Since the peak year (I don’t remember the year 1994 maybe) temperatures have been declining.  The global warming stuff is not about solving a problem it’s about control, government control over our lives.  I’m not buying into their garbage.

I also agree with many of the other posters, we need to help our world and do what we can. Recycle, buy organic foods, walk instead of ride,  and don’t buy the piece of furniture made from Amazon timber.

Everyone should take care of their space and we’ll be a happier planet.  I don’t accept governments telling me what I have to do.

March 17, 2010 2:03 am  #20

Amen to what you say, sandiego.  Gorebull warming is actually a double edged sword.  One edge brings us government control while the other cuts another chunk of our money for the financiers and "environmental" corporations.

I would like to remind those who want to plant more trees that those trees will need more CO2.  Where will they get it if the "warmers" have their way?  Same is true of food crops.

Board footera

Flag Counter