Forum counter (upgraded to Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2010 7:09 am #1


..::global Warming On The World::..

I am very sad to see, hear, and even a direct witness of the living world, natural disasters everywhere, many of the felled trees, oceans rising, constant rain, landslides everywhere, earthquakes, and even the world seemed to start not with our friends again, I ask that of people worldwide watched my writing this, I ask us to work together to develop reforestation or tree planting is also as much as possible, so that the world could be saved at least we stand in this world any longer, for all children and our grandchildren one day, thank you admin and all the people in this world who love life in the world to come, I am monolingual saputra of Indonesia, let us unite achieve all that, before it's too late. thank you very much.


[img]www.brigade.herobo.com/6.JPG[/img]
please: www.masterz.webatu.com
Free AntiVirus For PC And Notebook : www.brigade.herobo.com
 

February 28, 2010 1:45 pm #2


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

The world is in a normal condition, in my opinion. It is normal thats the earth getting warmer and after thats colder, at the moment the earth is cooling, how you can see at the strong winter in america and europe. So "global warming" is just a myth. Natural disasters gives since the begin of the earth, and nobody can obviate them.

 

March 1, 2010 5:13 am #3


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

blub002 wrote:

The world is in a normal condition, in my opinion. It is normal thats the earth getting warmer and after thats colder, at the moment the earth is cooling, how you can see at the strong winter in america and europe. So "global warming" is just a myth. Natural disasters gives since the begin of the earth, and nobody can obviate them.

=========
thanks for the opinion of friends, hopefully easy to correct as you say, because honestly it scared me very deeply, perhaps with the opinions of friends around the world can unite in peace and there is no division amongst us all, amen. what do other countries? 


[img]www.brigade.herobo.com/6.JPG[/img]
please: www.masterz.webatu.com
Free AntiVirus For PC And Notebook : www.brigade.herobo.com
     Thread Starter
 

March 1, 2010 7:35 am #4


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

I think legally legitimate if we have to plant a tree and it is true we have to make this world a brighter thanks


www.iklanku.comlu.com
 

March 1, 2010 1:24 pm #5


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

great! i suppoted 


the best i can
 

March 1, 2010 2:58 pm #6


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

exaa wrote:

blub002 wrote:

The world is in a normal condition, in my opinion. It is normal thats the earth getting warmer and after thats colder, at the moment the earth is cooling, how you can see at the strong winter in america and europe. So "global warming" is just a myth. Natural disasters gives since the begin of the earth, and nobody can obviate them.

=========
thanks for the opinion of friends, hopefully easy to correct as you say, because honestly it scared me very deeply, perhaps with the opinions of friends around the world can unite in peace and there is no division amongst us all, amen. what do other countries? 

I agree with *blub002*  Quote ""global warming" is just a myth" Unquote.
The Global Warming Brigade, have all gone OTT. To the extent they're now saying *cattle farting & belching* affects the ozone.

**BUT in saying that** I'm all for keeping our tree, forests, waters etc. clean.  Nature, the natural is beautiful, Our God is creative, He created a beautiful world for us, He gave us authority over it to care for it.

So yea! let's keep it clean no rubbish in our countryside, hills, mountains, rivers & seas etc. etc. without going *Over The Top*

NB. How do we tell the cattle to stop farting & belching because they're creating a hole in the *Ozone Layer*?


Website✝Photos Blog Blog2 .Sco (cool)☛☒☚(cool)
 

March 1, 2010 4:19 pm #7


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

Just a few numbers for the "believers" CO2 have a proportion of around 0,038% in the atmosphere so and how much of thats is produced from the human? i think it was around ~5 % so, it must be around 0,002% or similar. So this 0,002 % should change the whole climate in the whole world?
Dont get me wrong i am not against to planting tree´s and hold the environment clean, i just say the world will not die if we dont do it.

 

March 4, 2010 2:37 am #8


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

oh come on. I don't want to sound mad, and I may not agree with you, but global warming is a lot of crap. It was a scheme developed by people who sell nuclear power, In the mid 80's, coal and natural gas was rising in popularity mainly because it is cheap. The nuclear power people needed to convince the population that coal and natural gas were bad for the environment. They would change the climate, climate change, global warming....

The earth goes through natural cycles, and the temperature has gone up and down, and up, and down, thousands if not millions of times in the past.

I believe that we should not just throw trash and pollute the environment, and I think it is great looking for alternative energy sources, but relying on what a bunch of millionaires say (Al gore...) is nonsense.

 

March 4, 2010 2:38 am #9


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

cristean wrote:

exaa wrote:

blub002 wrote:

The world is in a normal condition, in my opinion. It is normal thats the earth getting warmer and after thats colder, at the moment the earth is cooling, how you can see at the strong winter in america and europe. So "global warming" is just a myth. Natural disasters gives since the begin of the earth, and nobody can obviate them.

=========
thanks for the opinion of friends, hopefully easy to correct as you say, because honestly it scared me very deeply, perhaps with the opinions of friends around the world can unite in peace and there is no division amongst us all, amen. what do other countries? 

I agree with *blub002*  Quote ""global warming" is just a myth" Unquote.
The Global Warming Brigade, have all gone OTT. To the extent they're now saying *cattle farting & belching* affects the ozone.

**BUT in saying that** I'm all for keeping our tree, forests, waters etc. clean.  Nature, the natural is beautiful, Our God is creative, He created a beautiful world for us, He gave us authority over it to care for it.

So yea! let's keep it clean no rubbish in our countryside, hills, mountains, rivers & seas etc. etc. without going *Over The Top*

NB. How do we tell the cattle to stop farting & belching because they're creating a hole in the *Ozone Layer*?

 

March 4, 2010 8:08 am #10


Re: ..::global Warming On The World::..

I just want to support you all, thank you for your opinion, is very helpful in making a warm conversation like this. 


[img]www.brigade.herobo.com/6.JPG[/img]
please: www.masterz.webatu.com
Free AntiVirus For PC And Notebook : www.brigade.herobo.com
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

Flag Counter