Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2013 7:02 pm  #1

Counting my ip?

I found it counts my own ip somehow it is an useless record, will you consider this to be a manually update feature for user?

October 2, 2013 7:24 pm  #2

Re: Counting my ip?

Stop clearing your cookies and your IP won't be counted.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

October 19, 2013 11:17 am  #3

What if I don't have a fixed IP address, won't this keep counting my own visits to my website?

Last edited by epcltd (October 19, 2013 11:18 am)

November 4, 2013 3:16 pm  #4

holland25 wrote:

Stop clearing your cookies and your IP won't be counted.

What if my cookies were cleaned, would I lose my data?
If so is there another way to store the data?

Thanks

November 4, 2013 3:52 pm  #5

Clearing your cookies will have no impact on your flag counter data.

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

January 28, 2014 9:22 pm  #6

Has anyone got any suggestions of how to flag or filter out your own IP address? I'd like to know how to do this aswell, expecially on the visitor log(upgraded to pro)

thanks in advance to anyone with any useful info

January 29, 2014 6:03 am  #7

see reply #2
That seems to be the only way to prevent the multiple counting of your own visits.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

January 30, 2014 6:04 pm  #8

I don't delete/clear my cookies, what I am looking for is a way of filtering/removing my own IP from the visitor log, I update the webpage a lot and everytime I update, I'm added to the log, the are filters for viewing just visitors from specific countires and a filter to view only new visitors so it would be a very neat feature, I guess there is no filter as of yet, I'll see if any of the developers have considered this and post back here...

is this what the OP was asking in the first place?

January 30, 2014 7:46 pm  #9

The only way is the correct browser setting. You might set up a privacy use that third code will not being displayed. If you don't see the flag counter your visit will not be counted.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

February 1, 2014 2:38 pm  #10

i see, is that easy to do with firefox? i've the latest version

Board footera

Flag Counter