Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 1, 2013 11:10 pm  #1

Creating a separate flag counter for state flags

I have a counter for countries. How do I create a separate flag counter for U.S. states?

October 2, 2013 1:35 am  #2

Re: Creating a separate flag counter for state flags

you need a pro account, go to upgrade. it is associated with a cost.

Please visit >>> http://www.rene-miguel.es
I also like your website visitor, if you like, send me a message.
Gracias mi Amigo 

October 2, 2013 4:40 am  #3

You can collect U.S. states (and Canada provinces) without upgrading.  If you visit the Regenerate HTML page, as described in our FAQ you have the option of showing only U.S. state flags on your site.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

October 4, 2013 7:06 am  #4

Can I put a country flag counter and then a state counter on the same site

October 4, 2013 8:34 am  #5

Yes, you can.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

October 6, 2013 3:34 pm  #6

Hello!  Sorry, call me ignorant...but I still cannot get a handle on adding a state flags counter, in addition to my counter for country flags. I have upgraded to Pro, but am unclear on creating the html to add for the state flags?  Any help with this?  Much appreciated!

October 6, 2013 3:44 pm  #7

Management Section - Regenerate Flag Counter - Regions from: (choose the country you want) - Profit.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

July 29, 2015 9:37 pm  #8

Okay, I started with colleciting country flags and have now added a US state flags counter. However, the state flag counter still show country flags in the details pages and not the latest state flag (but in the initial pictures it shows states). When I look at my country flag counter details it shows the lastest state flag along with the country flags but not the most current country flags (that shows in the state counter). It seems like it is flipped. How can I change this?  Do I need to upgrade to pro?  I hope you can make sense of what I just said!  

Last edited by marci_mae (July 29, 2015 9:38 pm)

July 30, 2015 8:17 pm  #9

Hi marci_mae,

The different versions of the counter all lead to the same statistics page.  The only difference is the view presented on your site.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

August 3, 2015 5:22 pm  #10

Jeremy wrote:

Hi marci_mae,

The different versions of the counter all lead to the same statistics page.  The only difference is the view presented on your site.

Thanks Jeremy, I do see that. However, the view is what I wanted.  My students would like to look at country and state flags when they pull up the page. I have it set up that way but the statistics are confusing now on both flag counters. Example, today I had several hundred people from the US look at my site. It shows this on the country flags under the US flag, but the separate counter for the States didn't even register it. It is almost like the state flag counter quit isn't working. . 

Board footera

Flag Counter