Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2009 5:54 pm  #1

Thank you Jeremy!

This section is reserved for thanking Jeremy and all other people behind FC , cause they deserve at least one thread telling how much we appreciate the existence of Flagcounter .

Let me start: I've always been fascinated with foreign places, flags, stamps, languages, worldmusic, penpalling, etc. so similarly flagcounter is yet another little obsession of mine , a wonderful application that lets me admire all those colorful flags.

Thank you very much for all the effort you have put into creation of FC & for deciding to share it with us for FREE!

(sorry, didn't know in which section to write this.. oh and please stick this thread!)

September 6, 2009 11:00 pm  #2

Re: Thank you Jeremy!

I got your point and agree :D

Last edited by gui_augusto (September 8, 2009 12:42 am)

[url=last.fm/user/gui_augusto]My last.fm[/url]
My trilingual blog

September 7, 2009 6:04 am  #3

Good idea to thank all the developers! I never thought that getting flags is so exciting. And every flag you're receiving, not depending on whether you had it before, is valuable. I love seeing how my Flag statistics changes

www.last.fm/user/Natul4ik

AddiCTed To MUSic

September 7, 2009 7:22 am  #4

Thanks a lot Jeremy and FC!!!! I'm very happy with all these new sections and it's a better way to keep order. And thanks also for this awesome service, FC is divine! 

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 7, 2009 11:31 pm  #5

Thanks a lot Jeremy and all the FC developers
I wish goodluck for the FC service so this can continue forever. Not only it's interesting, it helps me to see where are most of the visitors came from. So thank you again!

Board footera

Flag Counter