- medglobe
- Flag Newbie
Offline - Registered: April 21, 2013
- Posts: 7
Why are my flags not showing?
Hello,
I have started a new blog (medglobe.blogspot.com/), but some of the flags that visited my site are not showing. According to the Blogger Stats (audience) there are some visits from Russia and Germany too, except the ones that are showing. I do not know why their flags are missing? I am really enjoying your application, but please look into my issue. Thank you in advance.
Best wishes.
- medglobe
- Flag Newbie
Offline - Registered: April 21, 2013
- Posts: 7
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
Also Austria, France and Italy are not showing too ![]()
- •
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
You have posted your counter only on your main page. It is likely that the said visitors visited your other pages.
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- medglobe
- Flag Newbie
Offline - Registered: April 21, 2013
- Posts: 7
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
At blogspot I have only one homepage, the other page 'my travel diary' is linked directly to my homepage by 'labels', which I use to categorise. So what yoou are saying may not be the reason.
- •
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
Flag counter could only count visits if the counter is being displayed on the screen of the visitors. If you don't provide it on your subpages they will not be counted.
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- medglobe
- Flag Newbie
Offline - Registered: April 21, 2013
- Posts: 7
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
Mine is a very new blog and I have only two pages, I have flag counter on both of them. It seems to be working because different flags are showing but the ones from yesterday are not.
- •
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
Assuming you are right and the counter was present on all of your supages at any time, several reasons could be responsible why different statistic tools show different statistics. It is worthless to compare them and to claim that the one is showiing a visitor which the other doesn't.
It happens sometimes on the internet.
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- medglobe
- Flag Newbie
Offline - Registered: April 21, 2013
- Posts: 7
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
so sh... happens you are saying.. get over it... haha.. great answer... thanks..
- •
- Jens
- Flag Master
Offline - From: Dierhagen / Germany
- Registered: January 12, 2010
- Posts: 6,880
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
Sometimes sh.. happens. That is correct. I have seen that more than once with many different reasons.
The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
- medglobe
- Flag Newbie
Offline - Registered: April 21, 2013
- Posts: 7
Re: Why are my flags not showing?
yes, me too. but the codes are supposed to at least be working ;)
- •

1