Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2013 8:52 pm  #1


Lost My Counter?

Hi,

Last night I decided to change my Tumblr theme but forgot all about saving my counter code . Any way that I can restore it without having to start all over? Blog is http://canadian-communist.tumblr.com/

Help?

 

April 6, 2013 9:00 pm  #2


Re: Lost My Counter?

Did you have a flagcounter page? For example: http://s04.flagcounter.com/more/epU

If you remeber it, then at the bottom of the page it should say: Regenerate HTML.

 

April 6, 2013 9:38 pm  #3


Re: Lost My Counter?

I did find this counter registered to your forum email address: http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/Abd/


Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.
 

April 6, 2013 11:10 pm  #4


Re: Lost My Counter?

Jeremy wrote:

I did find this counter registered to your forum email address: http://s06.flagcounter.com/more/Abd/

Yeah that's mine and I can login into it, but I thought "regenerate" would create a whole new one and I would have to start all over again?

     •Thread Starter
 

April 7, 2013 3:04 am  #5


Re: Lost My Counter?

No, If you regenerate it keeps your settings and visitors.

 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter