Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2012 9:27 am  #1

Make Money with Advertising Flagcounter (Fwd. Jeremy)

I was wondering if it could be possible, not posting the actual flagcounter in places but advertising it's uses, example screenshots, urls, etc too. This would bring a profit to the admin and too the person advertising it. I would say for example if i advertise the Flagcounter on a Blog or forum and someone clicks the link/ you could get 3-5 cents or something, it would really increase the traffic to flagcounter. It would be really nice to actually do this, making profits on both sides.

Thanks

█████████http://www.last.fm/user/markmaierody2 █████████ 

June 29, 2012 9:50 am  #2

Re: Make Money with Advertising Flagcounter (Fwd. Jeremy)

i don't think im that hard up for 3 cents to be honest !

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

June 29, 2012 9:52 am  #3

Paul Prince wrote:

i don't think im that hard up for 3 cents to be honest !

Well on Youtube with Adsense if you have videos that can get 1,000 views in a short period of time ( 1 of mine got 40,000 in 1 month) you can advertise commericials beside your video and for every click you get 2-3 cents, the bigger youtube people gets thousands of dollars , even tens of thousands every month,etc..

June 29, 2012 9:57 am  #4

well im suprised they let you post that video of you and a donkey in the first place   

June 29, 2012 10:00 am  #5

write : renaultandme on youtube , i have a 64,000 K video from the start of the year and a older 80,000 view video..

June 29, 2012 11:18 am  #6

Good idea Mark

June 29, 2012 11:59 am  #7

i think you'd make more money if you made LICA pay 3 cents for every idiotic post he makes.

June 29, 2012 1:09 pm  #8

hahahahah then Lica will be milioner

June 29, 2012 2:50 pm  #9

Bailon wrote:

hahahahah then Lica will be milioner

lol it post said I pay 3 cent, not it pay to me 3 cent

June 29, 2012 3:01 pm  #10

I've done this non-sponsored post before which titled Web Counter with Traffic and Backlink, or you might say a free blog advertising, with a permission from Jeremy in my blog. The first time I knew flagcounter was when I joined myopera community. I used FC for the 1st time in myopera blog.

Why am I doing this?

It's just the way I say thanks to boardhost.com, and also because I love having flagcounter in my blog. Before I begun to write my 1st post, I'd already placed a flagcounter in my blog. And now I had already 6 types of flagcounter image in my blog, such kind of free advertising from my PR5 blog.

I assume that for myself, asking for some fees after receiving backlink from boardhost.com, and traffic from flagcounter.com, is such a harsh way to earn money on the internet.

Being on youtube is totally different. Youtube never asked for people around the world to upload a video before. It's because they love to, and youtube granted them with some cash for making traffic and viewing advertising from Google.

The story would be different if boardhost.com or flagcounter.com manage to get into top 5 Alexa rank and also having PR9 for example.

Let's hear what Jeremy might say!!!

" Let us not waste our health to look for treasure and then squandered our treasure to seek health "
V for Value

Board footera

Flag Counter